Wednesday 12 December 2012

You did what! at 2 freakin O' clock morning?! December 12, 2012

I could not sleep last night, and I got up super early today. Why you ask? Cause I was freakin starvin! You know what I did? I did not eat. I was not even tempted to. The force is strong in this one. I even did a couple of crunches and sunny sides.

Its 2 in the morning and I was still not sleeping, so I decided to see where my floor was level. I was on my bathroom floor with a level trying to find the perfect, optimal scale spot!

I weighed myself this morning and it said something like 212 lbs. That was too good to be true, so I proceeded to weigh myself everywhere. Too many fluctuations. I tried my bedroom next. I found the most levelest spot in the house is my room. Off came the clothes and I weighed in at 214 lbs.

***

Sad sad news. Bought a new scale and my it added almost 3 lbs to my weight. :( How sad is that. I am going to keep both for a bit, just to confirm the difference. My new start weight will now be 221 lbs








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews