Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Years Eve! December 31, 2012 *206.0

Well today is the last day of 2012. I weighed in at 206.0 lbs, a nice even number. It was not a great year for me, but I am happy to say I love the way it is ending. I am so glad that I decided to start my diet at the beginning of December instead of January. I am ending the year on a positive note, and starting 2013 on an excellent one!

I went to a few friends houses (work too) over the last couple of days and there are treats every where. I have not succumbed. I will not either. I know I will have to relax my approach to my diet, but I am not ready right now. I am still at the baby step stages. I am the type of person who if I eat one chip, I eat the whole freakin bag. I am so proud of myself and what I am doing that I dont want to jeopardize my goal.

Will I relax next week? Next month? A few months? I have no idea. I may only relax when I get to my goal weight. I already know what my goal is for 2014. My goal for next year is to maintain my goal weight. That is how sure I am that I am going to reach my goal before the end of 2013. My problem is not losing the weight, though it is very hard and frustrating. It is keeping it off. I have never been able to do that.

That is why my goal next year will be to maintain. I think that will be an even harder goal then losing 100 lbs.

***

I am finally home, after a supper long hard day. We were crazy busy. All the liquor stores in our area closed yesterday, because of the storm. So everyone who didnt shop yesterday, shopped today. All I can say is...WOW!

The manager brought in pizza, I had one piece of the veggie pizza. I had calorie counted it and it came in at 271. Not bad, not great. The only thing is I think it was high in salt. I didnt drink any water today. For one thing, it was too busy to drink water. The other reason...it was too busy to go pee all the time. Speaking of, I should go drink some water with a muscle relaxer. My back is freakin killing me.

Glug glug. Ah!

It is going to be January 1st tomorrow, which means it is time to start the second part of my goal. I have decided that my New Years resolution will be to exercise everyday. Shocking! I don't think I have ever heard of anyone doing that.

***





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews