Friday 22 March 2013

OMG! March 22, 2013 *187.2 lbs

I can't believe how much weight I have lost so far. I also cant believe I did it without going all psycho bitch too. I am actually following a healthy diet, no starvin' or pukin' involved. Yeah me!

I always start out with good intentions. I will not go nuts, I will not obsess, I will stay true to my diet, I will not give up. Like any NYR, that usually lasts for a month, then Crazy Obsessive Jo comes ridding in. Let me tell ya, Crazy Obsessive Jo is not a good thing.

C.O. Jo does things like cut her cals to less than 500 a day. She also does fasting, or exercising for 4 hours a day. When that gets too much, C.O. Jo slinks out of the picture and leaves me to face another failed diet, with a few more pounds too.

I dont know what this new me should be called. Adult Jo? Planner Jo? Never give up Jo? You go Jo? Hmm, I will have to think on it.

I still do not have the courage to take pics of me. I imagine that will be something I will have to work on. Maybe I will make that a mini goal reward. Though the thought of it makes me want to vomit. I will try to look at it in a more positive manner. I guess anything that is not vomit will do.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews