Monday 29 July 2013

Yikes! Juy 29, 2013 *187.2 lb

Sooo.

I have not been doing good. I keep on saying I am going to try, getting back on track, going to stop eating bad...uhg.

Well enough with all that crap. This past week I have been slowly getting my over eating under control. I am trying to pay attention tot why I am eating. Am I bored, tired, angry or sad. It is slow going. I have to start all over again.

Luckily for me, my IBS has kicked in, and given me a wake up call. I nearly did not make it to the bathroom in time, eeek! It all stems from all the bread, pasta and cereal I am eating. Nothing makes my IBS react like they can.

I am trying to recreate what I did to get started last time. I did alot of positive reinforcement, which helped HUGE. I read weight loss books and blogs, which helped me get in the right mind set. I also weighed myself every single day. I planned out my meals. I made my meals boring, so that I would not be tempted to over eat. I ate the same thing daily, so there would be no guess work. I did that until I stopped being hungry all the time.

Well it looks like I have a plan.

Weigh myself daily
Positive reinforcement
Read weight loss blogs/books
plan my daily diet
Log all my food...All of it!
write in my blog
Exercise

Today was the first day I felt fat in a long time. It made me really sad, upset, angry, depressed, hopeless...hungry.

I had lost a total of 74 lbs, gained back 8 lbs. I feel stronger after writing all this down. So here goes...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews