Friday 20 September 2013

Life is good! September 20, 2013 171.7


One of the best ideas I ever had was to start a blog and try to write in it every day. It lets me think, document my feelings, and document my weight loss journey. I am not changing the world, but I am changing me.

Every now and then I read some of my old post to see how far I have come, or to see if there is something that I need to work on.

I got up this morning and decided to look at what I was doing at this time last year. It was not pretty! I was at the end of my rope emotionally and I was seriously depressed about where my life was going and how bad I felt physically.

Fast forward to today...Life is good! It is not perfect, I still struggle with depression, money issues, teenage boy, over sized dog...but I can see my way. I am ok with where my life is leading me. I am learning to forgive myself for all my bad choices/decisions I have made and move on.

I have lost close to 85 lbs, and I have at least 25 to 50 lbs left to go before I  reach the end of my weight loss journey. I know the losing will be the easy part. I know the hard part is coming...maintaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews