Wednesday 9 October 2013

I am eating a little tooo much! October 9, 2013 172.2

I have been eating a little too much for the last couple of days, and I am blaming Aunt Flo.  Ugh! It explains so much. I want to eat eat eat...

In other news. My mom is getting married in a couple of weeks. Its just going to be a private ceremony, and no one other than R. and I are invited. How cool is that? She has been with him for over 20 years, and my son is over the moon to be the best man.

Mom said it is going to be very casual, no dresses or anything. I have nothing to wear so I am glad its going to be informal.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your Momma... I got married in a private ceremony... my husband, my daughter and I went to City Hall and had a private ceremony (elopement) it was the best, a la sex and the city. It was perfect, no fuss, just the people I love the most. Maybe one day we'll have a real wedding but the private-ness of that one made it very special to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rosie,

      That sounds absolutely lovely! I think I would do the same thing.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews